Multiple Warehouse Jobs at Pepsico Incorporation
Pepsico is an American founded company which currently operates worldwide and was established in the year 1920 by Caleb Bradham in New Bern, North Carolina. In the year 1965, Pepsi-Cola Company merged with Frito-Lay Inc., hence adoption of the name Pepsico Inc.
Pepsico was first known for the production of Pepsi but after its merger with Frito-Lay, it has since expanded to the production of food, snacks, and several brand of beverage drinks. The company forbids discrimination whatsoever throughout its employment process, so you and I can apply and land our dream job if we have the required qualification.
At the moment, we have series of openings for dedicated, passionate, and goal-oriented personnel to fill various positions in different sectors of the companies. In order to be effectively considered for positions in the company, it’s important for the employee to demonstrate a good customer service skills, thrive under pressure and can work towards achieving the company’s goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle the effective receiving of packages to the warehouse
- Responsible for the effective loading of products to trucks
- Convey packages, products and other materials from receiving area to the warehouse
- Responsible for the effective sorting of packages for shipments within the warehouse
- Responsible for the effective weighing of packages
- Using forklift to convey packages within the warehouse
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can thrive under pressure
- Strong and energetic
- Capable of exceling under little or no supervision
- Good communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Flexible working hours
- Can excel in different working environment