Recruitment for Bakers in the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates (also known as the UAE) is an extremely well-developed country in the eastern section of the Middle East located on the southwestern tip of the Arabian Peninsula and the northwest tip of the Persian Gulf. The United Arab Emirates boasts a long coastline with many number of beaches including the world-famous Palm Beach. Dubai, one of the emirates in the country, is the largest and most populous city.
Working in the country is the dream of many employment seekers all over the world due to the mouthwatering benefits and wages.
At the moment, we have series of openings for dedicated, passionate, and goal-oriented personnel to fill various Baking positions for various growing businesses and establishments. In order to be effectively considered for positions in the company, it’s important for the employee to have previous baking experience and certification, demonstrate a good customer service skills, thrive under pressure and can work towards achieving the organization’s goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective preparation of daily baked goods
- Responsible for the effective production of bread and other pastries
- Handle the accurate mixing of materials
- Maintain and facilitate a clean and hygienic work place
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Baking certification and certification is required
- A strong and reliable team player
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can thrive under pressure
- Customer service oriented
- Capable of exceling under little or no supervision
- Good communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Flexible working hours
- Can excel in different working environment