Recruitment for Bartenders in the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates (also known as the UAE) is an extremely well-developed country in the eastern section of the Middle East located on the southwestern tip of the Arabian Peninsula and the northwest tip of the Persian Gulf. The United Arab Emirates boasts a long coastline with many number of beaches including the world-famous Palm Beach. Dubai, one of the emirates in the country, is the largest and most populous city.
Working in the country is the dream of many employment seekers all over the world due to the mouthwatering benefits and wages.
At the moment, we have series of openings for dedicated, passionate, and goal-oriented personnel to fill various Bartending positions for various growing businesses and establishments. In order to be effectively considered for positions in the company, it’s important for the employee to have exceptional customer service skills, demonstrate a good customer service skills, thrive under pressure and can work towards achieving the company’s goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome customers to the establishment with a positive and friendly attitude
- Guide and direct customers to their tables
- Timely and accurate mixing of drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) for customers
- Timely and friendly taking of customers’ orders
- Professional and accurately serving of customers’ orders
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience is required
- A strong and reliable team player
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can thrive under pressure
- Customer service oriented
- Capable of exceling under little or no supervision
- Good communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Flexible working hours
- Can excel in different working environment