Recruitment for Laundry Workers in Canada
Canada is one of the leading destinations for people internationally pursuing graduate level studies and engineering careers. Canada boasts an attractive economy providing far more opportunities than many other countries to those who are trained to fill the available positions. Canada’s population as well as the economy are very diverse with visible minorities, First Nations communities, and distinct cultural groups all having their own cultural identities.
Working in the country is the dream of many employment seekers all over the world due to the mouthwatering benefits and wages.
At the moment, we have series of openings for dedicated, passionate, and goal-oriented personnel to fill various Laundry Working positions for various growing businesses and establishments. In order to be effectively considered for positions in the company, it’s important for the employee to have friendly and positive attitude, demonstrate a good customer service skills, thrive under pressure and can work towards achieving the organization’s goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the accurate and timely collection of clothing and linens
- Accurate and timely loading and offloading of clothing and linens from washers
- Effective monitoring and maintenance of washers
- Regular inspection of soiled materials
- Comply with organizations policies in the effective discharging of duties
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- A strong and reliable team player
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can thrive under pressure
- Customer service oriented
- Capable of exceling under little or no supervision
- Good communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Flexible working hours
- Can excel in different working environment