Recruitment for Receptionists in Germany
Germany is currently the world’s leading economy and also happens to be one of its most stable countries as well. Germany is also considered one of the most ethnically diverse states in Europe with over five million people who speak more than twenty languages. It is a powerhouse when it comes to finding diversified career opportunities for itself, as well as attracting many international students. Germany’s powerful economic growth has made it one of the most stable economies in the world.
Working in the country is the dream of many employment seekers all over the world due to the mouthwatering benefits and wages.
At the moment, we have series of openings for dedicated, passionate, and goal-oriented personnel to fill various Receptionists positions for various growing businesses and establishments. In order to be effectively considered for positions in the company, it’s important for the employee to be able meet the physical requirement of the position, demonstrate a good customer service skills, thrive under pressure and can work towards achieving the organization’s goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Timely and accurate sending and receiving of messages
- Timely and accurate handling of guest concerns and requests
- An effective and professional handling of calls and emails
- Effective distribution of mails and fliers
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- A strong and reliable team player
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can thrive under pressure
- Customer service oriented
- Capable of exceling under little or no supervision
- Good communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Flexible working hours
- Can excel in different working environment