Recruitment for Waiters and Waitresses in the United States of America
The United States of America has a long and rich history, which traces back to the formation of the nation and the Revolutionary War. The United States of America is commonly known as the America or the US. There are fifty states that border each other on the Pacific Ocean with each states having its distinct laws and system of governance.
Working in the country is the dream of many employment seekers all over the world due to the mouthwatering benefits and wages.
At the moment, we have series of openings for dedicated, passionate, and goal-oriented personnel to fill various Waiters and Waitresses positions for various growing businesses and establishments. In order to be effectively considered for positions in the company, it’s important for the employee to have exceptional customer service skills, demonstrate a good customer service skills, thrive under pressure and can work towards achieving the company’s goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome customers to the establishment with a positive and friendly attitude
- Guide and direct customers to their tables
- Present customers with the restaurant menu
- Timely and friendly taking of customers’ orders
- Professional and accurately serving of customers’ orders
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience is required
- A strong and reliable team player
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can thrive under pressure
- Customer service oriented
- Capable of exceling under little or no supervision
- Good communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Flexible working hours
- Can excel in different working environment