Multiple Recruitment at Samsung Group of Companies
Samsung is a multinational company established in the year 1938 in Korea by Lee Byung-chul. In the beginning, it was first established as a trading company but today, it has various affiliated business. Samsung is currently the largest brand in the whole of South Korea. Samsung has since its establishment diversified into various fields ranging from food processing, textiles, securities, retail, electronics and insurance.
Samsung has contributed immensely to the development of the South Korea economy, politics, as well as its culture. It has however been the major driving force in the country. The company’s headquarter is currently in Seoul, South Korea.
At the moment, we have series of openings for dedicated, passionate, and goal-oriented personnel to fill various positions in different sectors of the companies. In order to be effectively considered for positions in the company, it’s important for the employee to demonstrate a good customer service skills, thrive under pressure and can work towards achieving the company’s goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective participation in workshops
- Take charge of the effective development of new technologies
- Responsible for the accurate and timely introduction of new products
- Ensure and facilitate the improvement of company’s products and other outputs
- Ensure the execution of all projects
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can thrive under pressure
- Capable of exceling under little or no supervision
- Good communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Flexible working hours
- Can excel in different working environment