Job description / Role
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferably in Field of Engineering
• Must have good command of English language both oral and written
• Understanding the scope of the project
• Identifying the best series of events in the correct order for the project to finish on time
• Developing detailed yet simple to understand schedules and graphs
• Using specialist computer software to help keep the project on course (Primavera P6 and Microsoft Office Excel and Access)
• Monitoring the progress of the project at different stages of its development
• Making sure the achieved progress on the project fits the progress anticipated in the schedule
• Making adjustments to schedules if necessary
• Min. 10 years of working experience in the role
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
• Strong reporting experience
• Advanced Excel skills
• Candidate must have valid QID, RP transfer documents and Noc available.
• Candidate must complete 1 year with his current sponsor.
Key Demographic Requirements – applicants must be:
- Based in Qatar
About the Company
A leading engineering and construction company specialized with civil work and infrastructure.