The French Government Scholarship also is known as France Burslari Scholarship is now open for applications from international students for the following degree programs:
Who can apply for the France Government Scholarship?
For the 2020-2021 academic year, two types of scholarships are awarded:
- Master’s scholarships, lasting 10 months per year;
- Doctoral scholarships, lasting 18 months over the 3 years of the thesis.
This call for candidates is open to all students and young researchers of Cambodian nationality who wish to carry out a study or research stay in a French higher education establishment.
All applications, in all fields of study, will be accepted. This year, however, the French Embassy will be particularly attentive to applications in the following areas:
- Public and international law; economy; linguistics; history-archeology; anthropology;
- Agroecology; vulnerabilities and inequalities of access and use of natural resources;
- Engineering sciences: mechatronics; telecommunications and networks; energy engineering, industrial engineering or food engineering; water and environmental engineering.
How to apply for the French Government Scholarship?
To apply, please download and read the instructions and the form below very carefully. The form and the documents in the dossier must be submitted to the Cooperation and Cultural Action Department of the French Embassy in Cambodia.
The deposit of the files must be done at the French Embassy in Cambodia, 1 bd Monivong, from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. or by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the case of a deposit at the French Embassy, the files must be complete and in an envelope, on which the name, first name and field of study of the candidate will be mentioned.