Front Desk Agent Jobs in the United States of America…Apply Now!!!
The United States of America has a long and abundant background, which traces back to the development of the country and the War of independence. The United States of America is generally called the America or the US. There are fifty states that surround each other on the Pacific Ocean with each states having its distinctive regulations and system of administration.
Operating in the nation is the desire for numerous employment hunters worldwide due to the mouthwatering advantages and wages.
Currently, we have job openings for dedicated, enthusiastic, and goal-oriented personnel for Front Desk Agent for expanding businesses and establishments. To be successfully taken into consideration for placements in this position, the employee needs to satisfy the physical need of the position, show good client service abilities, thrive under pressure, and function towards attaining the organization’s objectives.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Professional and friendly welcoming of guests to the establishments
- Handling and resolving guest queries and concerns
- Assigning room to guest accordingly
- Ensuring a safe and conducive work environment
- Perform various clerical and administrative duties
- Do all other responsibilities that may be assigned.
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience is required
- Strong and energetic
- Reliable interpersonal abilities
- Can thrive under pressure
- Customer care oriented
- With the ability to excel under little or no guidance
- Great communication abilities
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Adaptable functioning hours
- Can master the different working environment