Multiple Job Openings at the Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company is an American firm established in the year 1892 by a Pharmacologist (John Stith Pemberton) before finally marketed everything about the business to Asa Griggs Candler. He later proceeds to integrate the business in the year 1892.
The Coca-Cola Company is known as the leading producer of non-alcoholic drinks in the world with its headquarter in Atlanta, Georgia. The firm restricts discrimination whatsoever throughout its employment procedure, so you and I can apply and land our desire work if we have actually the required certification.
Currently, we have series of openings for devoted, passionate, and goal-oriented workers to land different positions in various sectors of the companies. In order to be properly thought about for a position in the business, it is very important for the worker to show excellent customer service abilities, grow under pressure, and can function towards accomplishing the company’s objectives.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Deal with the effective receiving of packages to the stockroom
- Responsible for the efficient loading of products to trucks
- Convey items, products, and various other material from different locations to the warehouse
- Responsible for the effective sorting of packages for deliveries within the storehouse
- Responsible for the reliable weighing of packages
- Using a forklift to convey bundles within the storehouse
- Do all other duties and responsibilities designated by the straight supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Can grow under pressure
- Solid and energetic
- Efficient in excelling under little or no guidance
- Great interaction skills
- Superb multitasking abilities
- Flexible functioning hours
- Can master working in different working environment