Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2021-2022 is now accepting applications from international students and it has the deadline of November 3, 2020.
Coverage of Vanier Graduate Award
The Canadian Government announced a Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship for international students to pursue doctoral studies in Candian Universities. Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships provides around US$51,000 per year to every international student during their stay in Canada for studies.
The International Students who wish to apply for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGS) shall get a chance to complete their Ph.D. at their preferred University. Their studies will be fully or partially sponsored by CGS Canadian Graduate scholarship.
Programs under Vanier Award
Vanier Graduate Scholarship by the Canadian government will be equally awarded to the students of the following disciplines:
- Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) and Social Sciences
- Health Research (CIHR) of Canadian Institutes
- Engineering Research Council (NSERC) and Natural Sciences
Application Process of Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2021-2022:
The step by step procedure to apply for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship (CGS) is given below:
Before you apply for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship, make sure that you must meet all the requisites of admission and scholarship award mentioned by the nominating institution.
Applicants that do not meet all the eligibility criteria of the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship will not be accepted.
- Applicant must not hold Fellowship or Ph.D. level scholarship from SSHRC, CIHR or NSERC to complete or undertake Ph.D. program elsewhere
- The candidate must have an outstanding educational record
- The applicant must have an acceptance letter or invitation letter by the professor of nominating university
- Must be pursuing his first doctoral degree
List of documents needed to apply for Venier Scholarship:
- Submit a detailed research proposal or study plan
- Resume and personal statement
- All degrees, certifications, and transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
- Motivation letter
All the applicants interested in applying for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship have to submit two online applications which are mentioned below: